Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans.
The Division of Hospital Medicine faculty members provide care to patients through Feinberg-affiliated hospitals, including Northwestern Memorial Hospital's Feinberg pavilion, Prentice Women’s Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Preoperative Clinic. These hospitalists provide care on multiple services, including:
- Feinberg Hospital Medicine Service
- Prentice Oncology Service
- Northwestern Teaching Service
- Palliative Care
- Peri-Operative Service
Connect with patient resources via the information below. For general information about patient care, see the Department of Medicine Patient Care page.
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Phone Number): 312-926-5924
- Clinical Affiliate, Preoperative Outpatient Clinic: 312-926-4343
- Clinical Affiliate, Preoperative Outpatient Clinic Fax: 312-926-6134