Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans.
The Division of Nephrology/Hypertension faculty, through Feinberg-affiliated Northwestern Medicine® hospital and care sites, provide diagnosis and treatment for disorders and diseases of the kidneys as well as hypertension disorders. Learn more via the Northwestern Medicine program site.
- Diabetes – diabetic nephropathy
- Electrolyte disorders
- Kidney transplants
- Renal disease – renal failure
- Pediatric transition clinic to adult patient care
Connect with patient resources via the information below. For general information about patient care, see the Department of Medicine Patient Care page or the Lurie Children's Pediatric Kidney Disease page.
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Phone Number): 312-695-2887
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Fax Number): 312-695-5232
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Alternate Clinic Phone Number): 312-695-0596