Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans.
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine faculty, through Feinberg-affiliated Northwestern Medicine® hospital and care sites, provide care related to lung health and disease.
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Respiratory Failure and Noninvasive Home Ventilation
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Interstitial Lung Disease and Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Interventional Pulmonary and Lung Nodule
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplant
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Occupational Lung Diseases (Black Lung)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Inpatient Unit
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Connect with patient resources via the information below. For general information about patient care, see the Department of Medicine Patient Care page.
- Clinical Affiliate Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Practice (Phone Number): 312-695-1800
- Clinical Affiliate Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Practice (Fax Number): 312-695-4741