Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans.
The Division of Rheumatology faculty, through Feinberg-affiliated Northwestern Medicine® hospital and care sites, are rheumatology and internal medicine specialists who use a multidisciplinary team approach in diagnosing and treating arthritic, rheumatic and autoimmune disorders.
- Complex rheumatology
- Inflammatory arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis)
- Physical activity and arthritis-preventive rheumatology
- Systemic lupus eruthematosus
Northwestern Medicine - Division of Rheumatology
Find information about patient and clinician services, physicians, and more via the division's Northwestern Medicine site.
Connect with patient resources via the information below. For general information about patient care, see the Department of Medicine Patient Care page.
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Phone Number): 312-695-8628
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Fax Number): 312-695-0114
Eric Ruderman, MD
Professor in Medicine-Rheumatology
Director of Clinical Practice