Daniel R Ganger, MD
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Buenos Aires (1976)
- Internship: Rambam Medical Center, Israel (1978)
- Residency: Rambam Medical Center, Israel, Critical Care Medicine (1981)
- Residency: St. Louis University Hospital, Internal Medicine (1984)
- Fellowship: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Gastroenterology (1984)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Gastroenterology (1986)
- Board Certification: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Transplant Hepatology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-4837
Administrative office: 312-695-8900
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1900
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the Daniel R Ganger Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.