Mobola Tolulope Campbell-Yesufu, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hospital Medicine)
Focus of Work
I received my medical degree from Georgetown University, and completed my Internal Medicine residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Following residency, I completed a fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital. I practiced as an ID physician for a few years and returned to Northwestern in 2014 as faculty in the Division of Hospital Medicine.
I am involved in medical education, with a focus on health equity and advocacy and am currently working on my Master's of Education in the Health Professions. I have developed a Health Disparities and Social Justice curriculum for resident physicians.
I provide care in the inpatient setting, primarily for patients with cancer who are receiving chemotherapy or who are hospitalized for medical complications due to their underlying oncologic diagnosis.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Georgetown University (2004)
- MPH: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Public Health (2017)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Internal Medicine (2007)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Infectious Diseases (2010)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
NMH/Feinberg Room 16-738
251 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611