Stephen B Hanauer, MD
Clifford Joseph Barborka Professor
Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Illinois - Chicago (1977)
- Internship: University of Chicago, Internal Medicine (1978)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Internal Medicine (1980)
- Fellowship: University of Chicago, Gastroenterology (1982)
- Board Certification: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Administrative office: 312-695-8952
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-5620
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1400
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the Stephen B Hanauer Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.