Focus of Work
We are interested in understanding how the lung responds to injury and the process of normal healing, in order to develop novel therapies for treating patients with pulmonary fibrosis and similar types of lung disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Maryland (2000)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2003)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (2004)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (2007)
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-1800
Administrative office: 312-908-8163
McGaw Pavilion Suite M-300
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611