Clyde W Yancy, MD
Vice Dean for Diversity and Inclusion
Chief of Cardiology in the Department of Medicine
Education and Certification
- MD: Tulane University (1982)
- Residency: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine (1985)
- Internship: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine (1985)
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Cardiology (1989)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 600
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the Clyde W Yancy Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.