Focus of Work
Professor of Medicine Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Allergy Immunology Fellowship Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Medical Internship and Residency Northwestern University Feinberg School of medicine Medical school: University of Iowa
Anaphylaxis-Clinical updates on epidemiology and pathophysiology The underarm as an axillary organ and the possible role of antiperspirants in hormone dependent cancers
Allergic rhinitis,asthma,urticaria,angioedema,anaphylaxis,insect,food and drug allergy
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Iowa (1979)
- Internship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1980)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Internal Medicine (1982)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Allergy and Immunology (1984)
- Board Certification: Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine
500 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago IL 60611